As an Accredited Buyer Representative I can....
As an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) I’m specially trained to represent Home Purchaser's, by helping them to get the best possible price for the home they desire.
As an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) I can:
Acquire information about homes for sale, which Seller's Agents can’t.
- Negotiate for you! To get you the best house for the best price. Seller's Agents can’t.
- Provide guidance for home pricing that, Seller's Agents cannot.
- Provide confidentiality, Seller's Agents will not.
- Assist you in making objective comparisons of competing properties; Seller's Agents can’t.
- Call attention to negative features of a home such as poor floor plan, Seller's Agents can’t.
- Provide a public history of a particular home, Seller's Agents can not.
- Provide comparables to support your purchase price bid, Seller's Agents can not.
- Since I will represent you the Buyer, you can disclose me (how much your willing to offer for home). NOT advisable when an agent represents a home owner!
Questions to ask yourself:
Why should I use only one Real Estate Agent?
An Accredited Buyer Representative Represents YOU the home purchaser not the home seller.
Why should I pay someone to represent me? You are paying anyway!
When you buy a home the homeowner supplies the home, a deed, and keys.
The purchaser supplies all of the money. So, when funds a dispersed at the closing, the fees come out of the total purchase price.
Can you just use the listing agent or an agent at an open house?
Yes, but they do not represent YOU!! They represent the homeowner's best interest (to get them the highest price). That’s not in your best interest! There is no advantage for you!
When you purchase a home you hire a home inspector who represents you!
When you purchase a home you hire an attorney who represents you!
When you purchase a home you hire Title Search Company who represents you!
Why would you use a Seller's Agents that represents the Seller???
Shouldn’t you use a realtor who is an Accredited Buyer Representative to represent YOU?